Subscribe for access:
THE ON-DEMAND VIDEO RECORDINGS FROM THIS EVENT ARE AVAILABLE BELOW
Bonds & Loans Andes 2021 - Virtual Conference
A unique virtual platform bringing together the leaders in the Andean capital markets community to share knowledge, debate and network.
The only credit markets event for the Andean region will be held on our Bonds & Loans online platform in 2021.
Use this unique event to gain practical insights into the latest Andean bond and loan market developments, build strong business relations with your prospects and understand the region’s key macro drivers.
Tue 27th Apr 2021, 13:55pm (Europe/London)
Chief Executive Officer
How are Andean sovereigns responding to socio-economic volatility in a post-Covid economy?
Tue 27th Apr 2021, 14:00pm (Europe/London)
- How much funding do governments require to mobilise growth and ensure fiscal stability in 2021?
- How much external capital do sovereigns need to fund the region’s burgeoning infrastructure pipelines?
- Bonds vs. loans, local vs. international markets: Where are they looking for funding?
- Which sectors have proved resilient, and where do governments need to inject more capital post-pandemic?
Director, Debt Capital Markets
Director of Public Credit
Head of Public Credit
Senior Director, Sovereigns
Partner, Senior Sovereign Strategist, Emerging Markets
Chief Financial Officer
How have Andean borrowers and issuers adapted their 2021 financing strategies to raise liquidity quickly in a low-rate environment?
Tue 27th Apr 2021, 14:55pm (Europe/London)
- How has changing consumer behaviour and trade disruption affected corporates’ funding strategies in the medium-term?
- Assessing capital structures pre and post pandemic: How have corporates optimised their balance sheets to maintain a strong liquid position?
- What challenges are corporates facing to refinance project delays caused by COVID?
- Local vs. international capital markets: Where are corporates looking for financing? How does the appetite vary between local and international banks to finance these transactions?
Head of Corporate & Investment Bank
Senior Vice President, Latin America Fixed Income
Head of Corporate Finance
Chief Financial Officer
Underwriting and syndicating loans in 2021: Who is lending, at what price and on what terms?
Tue 27th Apr 2021, 15:50pm (Europe/London)
- Underwriting syndications vs club deals: Which structures are banks favouring to reignite loan appetite in 2021?
- Assessing local market liquidity: How do local banks’ appetite for offering favourable pricing and tenor vary across the Andean region?
- With a wave of M&A in the power sector across the region, can the loan market be seen as viable option to finance these deals? What are international banks’ appetite for these transactions?
- Understanding the appetite for social and gender focused loans: Where is the market at? How does the market need to develop for there to be a stronger uptake?
Head of Syndicated Loans, Americas
Head of Syndication
Managing Director, Head of Loan Syndications, Americas
Director, Coverage, Peru
Not just a box ticking exercise: How Andean issuers can better integrate ESG and sustainability credentials to access more favourable pricing and tenors
Tue 27th Apr 2021, 16:35pm (Europe/London)
- Green, sustainable and SDG-linked: Understanding which tools are are best for my company to enable more sustainably conscious financing
- What products are available under the “green” umbrella? How do they price in comparison to vanilla instruments?
- Understanding the importance of reporting tools to demonstrate how transaction proceeds are used for environmental or social purposes
- Is the trend for SDG-linked issuances across the region filtering down to Andean corporates?
- For an oil, gas or mining company thinking about becoming more sustainably focused, what are the first steps in the transition process?
- How are banks, investors and rating agencies supporting Andean issuers in their journey to sustainability?
Head of Latin America DCM Origination
Head of International Finance
Head of Latin America Fixed Income
Chief Financial Officer
The pathway to fund Andean renewable energy projects: To what extent does growth in private energy PPAs make these projects bankable?
Tue 27th Apr 2021, 17:20pm (Europe/London)
- Energy sector M&A in Chile and Colombia: What impact does this have on the renewable project pipeline?
- What are the next steps in Colombia’s PPA renewables auction after submissions closed in February?
- What are investors’ expectations for Chile’s upcoming clean energy auction?
- How can local banks bridge the gap to finance in dollars and have more access to projects?
- Is there a benefit for international banks to finance these projects local currency rather than USD?
- Latin American success stories in financing renewable projects: What were the lessons learnt? What financial structures worked best? How can best practices be applied across the region?
Director of Financial Planning
Vice President, Senior Analyst
Head of Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
Head of Financing
Director, Latam Development
A new frontier in financing structures: How can private placements and private debt offerings address the needs of long-term infrastructure projects?
Tue 27th Apr 2021, 19:00pm (Europe/London)
- What is driving the growth of private placements across the Andean region?
- How are these deals structured, and how does private debt differ from a typical bank relationship?
- How can issuers attract funding from international institutional investors through private placements?
- Understanding market capacity and sector appetite: What ticket sizes can the market stomach? Which sectors best lend themselves to private financing?
Managing Director, Head of Latin America
Partner & Head of Sustainable Infrastructure Credit
Head of Structured Finance
Vice President, Head of LATAM Infrastructure & PF
Tue 27th Apr 2021, 19:45pm (Europe/London)