Subscribe for access:
- Assessing the bankability of projects if availability payments, capacity payments and termination clauses/guarantees are removed? What further enhancements are needed?
- How are structural and behavioural changes triggered by the pandemic changing the way financiers and sponsors model project finance transactions?
- What lessons can be taken from 4G projects to attract investment?
- What level of activity is expected in the secondary market? To what extent are project sponsors exiting this space?
- Utilising guarantees and wraps to mitigate construction risk, mobilise liquidity and mature the capital markets
Senior Director, Infrastructure & Project Finance
Chief Financial Officer
Deputy General Manager Financing & Investment Divison
Deputy Director, Public Private Partnerships