Subscribe for access:
- To what extent is inflation transitionary in the Andes relative to the rest of Latin America? What threat does inflation pose to the growth trajectory of the region?
- Examining the impact of fiscal deficits and sovereign rating downgrades on the investment profile and bankability of projects
- Assessing the impact of a rate rise on funding strategies, local currencies and bond pricing
- What constitutional reforms are expected and how aggressive will they be? Will there be a reactivation of investment spending?
- How supportive will left/central governments be to the private and commercial markets? How will they work together to finance the regions energy and infrastructure needs?
Senior Director, Sovereigns
Managing Director, Head of Latin America Economics
Chief Economist, Chile and Colombia
Director of Public Credit