- What is your view on the impact the US election result will have on the markets - developed and emerging?
- We have seen high levels of EM issuance from unusual territories this year - namely Argentina, Middle East, even Russia - where do you expect issuance to come from in 2017?
- We saw lots of volatility in oil prices at the start of the Year, and then FX volatility. Is this oil price, FX and interest rates volatility the new norm (ie. Is this what we should expect for the next decade)?
- What would be your 1 word of warning to clients and colleagues looking ahead into 2017?
- Where are the bright spots for you in 2017? Where do you see opportunities for business?
- And what are the reasons for optimism in 2017?