1000+ Attendees | 100+ Expert Speakers | 500+ Sovereign, Corporate & FI Borrowers | 100+ Investors
There has never been a more important moment to bring together borrowers, investors, bankers, policy makers and market practitioners to share knowledge, debate and network.
As the region pilots a course out of the great Lockdown, the corporate & investment banking community will come together to gain on-the-ground market intelligence, learn from industry experts, schedule a year’s worth of 1-2-1 meetings and walk away from Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East having moved their businesses forward.
- MENA's largest virtual corporate and investment banking event
- Hear directly from and speak with your clients and new business opportunities about their financing needs.
- Gain critical insights into the latest market trends with expert-led panel discussions.
- Truly pan-regional attendance, and with the online format now with an international reach
- With all market practitioners grounded, the panel/presentations setting the scene for the virtual 1-to-1s are your best opportunity to meet new business.
- Fiscal discipline versus subsidising growth: What is the right balance of monetary easing, fiscal stimulus, debt management and maintaining ratings?
- For how long will oil prices be under pressure? At what price does it stabilise when demand for oil returns?
- How much of the COVID crisis is structural and changed GCC economies forever? How have these structural shocks impacted business, infrastructure and trade-flow trajectory of the region?
- The year of sovereign issuance: Are government war chests filled? Is there still more demand for GCC sovereign credit?
- Can GCC nations sustain their FX-pegs given low oil price and weakening dollar? What would a de-peg look like and how would it impact businesses in the region?
- To restructure, extend or refinance: Should corporates restructure today with a one-time solution, extend for 6-months in the hope of improved credit conditions, or syndicate for the long term?
- How are GCC banks navigating the triple wave hit of low rates, low oil price and low GDP growth?
- What is banks’ approach to risk and supporting corporates?
- To price-in flex or not to price-in: How are banks’ structuring and pricing loans? How are corporates pushing back?
- Going local: What are lending strategies of regional banks?
- MENA ex-GCC: How sustainable are the IMF programmes? What structural changes are needed for the programmes to provide long term comfort to investors?
- Beyond the COVID rally: Where do investors see long term value in the GCC bond and sukuk markets?
- What are the long-term structural changes to the GCC real estate and mortgage markets? Is there a market for real estate issuers?
- Yield hungry but not that hungry: What would motivate investors to stomach GCC high yield issuance?
- How to anchor a RegS Sukuk: Which banks are ready to underwrite deals today?
- Recalibration of priorities or reaffirmation: How is market volatility impacting issuers and investors approach to ESG?
- Transition finance: How do oil and gas companies adapt their financing to the structural changes facing their industry?
- Going beyond the relationships: How can SMEs engage institutional investors?
If you are interested in participating in this virtual event as a speaker, sponsor or attendee, please email Marketing@GFCMediaGroup.com for more information. To register and secure your delegate ticket CLICK HERE