Subscribe for access:
Bonds & Loans Mexico 2022 - Virtual Conference
A unique virtual platform bringing together 300+ of Mexico's leading regional and international borrowers, investors, bankers, policy makers and market practitioners to share knowledge, debate and network. The entire Mexican capital markets community will be represented.
Mexico's leading banking and finance event will be held on our Bonds & Loans online platform in 2022.
Use this unique event to re-engage with your existing Mexican capital markets clients, build strong business relations with your prospects and hear the market's financial leaders speak on how they are navigating the current economic climate/share their expectations for the future.
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 14:00pm (Europe/London)
Sovereign debt strategies in a post-COVID world: How is the Mexican Ministry of Finance planning on stimulating growth and building on economic plans over the coming 12-24 months?
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 14:10pm (Europe/London)
Deputy Finance Minister
Forecasting inflation scenarios and economic headwinds for Mexico and the wider region
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 14:30pm (Europe/London)
- Forecasting inflation in the short, medium and long term
- To what extent have geopolitical tensions in Europe altered inflation forecasts?
- How successful has Mexico's moderate fiscal response to the pandemic been in terms of economic recovery relative to other OECD countries? What have been the repercussions?
- How are investors viewing the relative value of Mexico compares to the rest of Latam?
Managing Director, Head of Latin America Economics Research
Chief Economist and Managing Director of Research
Chief Investment Officer
ESG disclosures as a value creation enabler
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 15:15pm (Europe/London)
ESG risk mitigation: best practices for establishing ESG disclosure standards and reporting
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 15:30pm (Europe/London)
- What taxonomy exists in Mexico to define the legal/regulatory concepts, metrics and disclosure obligations?
- Understanding the SEC ESG disclosure requirements and implications for Mexican issuers tapping the 144a market
- What principles are laid out in the UN Principles for Responsible Investment? What is mandatory and discretionary?
- To what extent are investors pushing for better ESG disclosures?
- To remain on the National Securities Registry, what must issuers report on an annual basis?
- Should reporting standards be centered around use of proceeds or KPIs?
Senior Director, Sustainable Finance Department
Head of Latin America (ex-Brazil)
Head of Funding
Debt Capital Markets Origination
Vice President, Investor Relations & Capital Markets
Strategies for banks to optimize capital allocation and increase the supply of loan transactions
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 16:30pm (Europe/London)
- Is there enough liquidity to refinance the wave of maturities approaching in 2022? What terms can be achieved?
- How are borrowers picking their relationship banks?
- How favorable are terms in the loan market relative to the local and international capital markets
- What ancillary products can banks offer to win mandates? How much liquidity is there for lower rated credits?
- To what extent is pricing levels reflecting the credit risk?
Managing Director, Global Emerging Markets Loan Syndication
Head of Syndicated Loans & Acquisition Finance, Mexico
VP, LCM Origination
Head of Corporate Lending, Mexico
Evaluating the economic and financial implications of the energy reform proposals
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 17:15pm (Europe/London)
- Clarifying the time frames for voting, approval, key changes and grandfathering process
- What impact will the removal of CNH and CRE have on investor confidence and the sectors transparency and institutional framework?
- Examining the unintended consequences to the cost of electricity, operating transparency, economic impact and efficiency
- Gauging the impact on wider clean energy goals and other energy sectors
- To what extent will this deter FDI?
Executive Director, Senior Emerging Markets Desk Analyst, Fixed Income Sales & Trading
Principal and Chairman
Chief Financial Officer
What is the outlook for project finance given the limited pipeline of projects and political uncertainty?
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 18:00pm (Europe/London)
- How much pressure is political and offtake risk putting on the bankability of projects? How are project sponsors evaluating opportunities?
- How will Mexico meet its infrastructure needs?
- What lessons can be taken from Felipe Angeles International Airport and Maya Train financings with regards to documentation and due diligence to increase private participation?
- Will debt equity investors continue to support energy and infrastructure projects given the uncertain regulatory environment?
- Examining the future project pipeline and the role of the federal budget vs CKDs, Fibras and CERPIS
Senior Director, Infrastructure & Project Finance
Chief Financial Officer
MD & JGM, Chief Representative – Mexico
Director - Energy Group, Americas
Managing Director, Head – LatAm Infrastructure
Close of conference
Tue 14th Jun 2022, 18:45pm (Europe/London)