Subscribe for access:
- What taxonomy exists in Mexico to define the legal/regulatory concepts, metrics and disclosure obligations?
- Understanding the SEC ESG disclosure requirements and implications for Mexican issuers tapping the 144a market
- What principles are laid out in the UN Principles for Responsible Investment? What is mandatory and discretionary?
- To what extent are investors pushing for better ESG disclosures?
- To remain on the National Securities Registry, what must issuers report on an annual basis?
- Should reporting standards be centered around use of proceeds or KPIs?
Senior Director, Sustainable Finance Department
Head of Latin America (ex-Brazil)
Head of Funding
Debt Capital Markets Origination
Vice President, Investor Relations & Capital Markets