Subscribe for access:
- How much pressure is political and offtake risk putting on the bankability of projects? How are project sponsors evaluating opportunities?
- How will Mexico meet its infrastructure needs?
- What lessons can be taken from Felipe Angeles International Airport and Maya Train financings with regards to documentation and due diligence to increase private participation?
- Will debt equity investors continue to support energy and infrastructure projects given the uncertain regulatory environment?
- Examining the future project pipeline and the role of the federal budget vs CKDs, Fibras and CERPIS
Senior Director, Infrastructure & Project Finance
Chief Financial Officer
MD & JGM, Chief Representative – Mexico
Director - Energy Group, Americas
Managing Director, Head – LatAm Infrastructure