Subscribe for access:
- Defining greenwashing and the risks lenders, issuers and investors need to be aware of
- What practical steps can stakeholders implement to mitigate these risks?
- What initiatives are required to widen the adoption of sustainable financing?
- To what extent are issuers paying a “greenium”?
- What impact, if any, will ESG scores have on corporate ratings?
Executive Director, Head of Sustainable Finance,
Partner and Senior Credit Analyst
Head of Funding & Investor Relations
Founding Partner & Chief Executive Officer