Subscribe for access:
- What components enabled a successful restructuring? What structures proved key?
- What were the primary concerns of key stakeholders, how were the assuaged?
- At what pace can fiscal adjustment and rebuilding of policy buffers reasonably take place? And what structural changes are required?
- Fiscal discipline versus subsidising growth: What is the right balance of monetary easing, fiscal stimulus, debt management and building ratings?
- How much confidence can be restored with IMF aid? What more is needed for countries to secure the long-term sponsorship of private sector investors?