Subscribe for access:
- How can governments repackage offtaker agreements to make them more attractive to international investors and developers?
- What other avenues, apart from multilaterals are on the table for financing projects to a short deadline?
- What new collateral is available for Uruguayan and Paraguayan borrowers who want to issue new debt?
- Why has Chile been able to attract so much FDI for P3s, when P3 revenues are denominated in CLP?
- With US dollar funding limited, to what extent is are the local market deep enough for corporates to access the funding they need?
Head of Project Finance, Chile
Director, Public Investment