- FX, rates, trade, and policy: How are they impacting Turkey’s economic performance?
- Ratings and capital markets: What is the outlook for sovereign, banks and corporates’ ratings and how is this impacting access to the markets?
- Buy, sell or hold: What is investor sentiment for Turkish credit? Who can access the market and at what price?
- Bonds vs. loans, USD vs. TRY: What are the short and medium term impacts on Turkish spreads?
- Transition and ESG: Can social and sustainable bonds offer an alternative route to access new pools of capital?
Managing Director, Head of Corporate Ratings, EMEA
Managing Director, Head of Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Turkey
Chief Financial Officer