- Structural reforms, worse(ning) fiscal positions, rising debt/GDP ratios and cost of debt: How can governments deleverage whilst supporting their economies?
- How are GCC governments diversifying their economies away from oil? What does the transition into these new economies look like?
- Fed policy and US rates: What will be the impact?
- Is inflation coming: Will Big Fiscal drive growth and/or inflation?
- What is the new equilibrium price of oil? What is the economic impact to the region at the new price?
Vice President, Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
Senior Investment Officer
Head, Financing Solutions
Chief Economist and Head of Research
Portfolio Manager, Global Sukuk and MENA Fixed Income