Subscribe for access:
- How are historically low interest rates and tight pricing in the capital markets impacting the way banks (approach) lending?
- Who are the lenders ready to put money on the table in Russia? Have global banks retrenched/re-regionalised towards their home markets?
- Future of LIBOR and impact on bank liquidity and risk-free lending?
- Public vs. private sector: Where are banks’ sweet-spots?
- Underwriting to distribute in Russia: Selling down loans under Russian LMA
- Project finance factory: What are the opportunities for commercial banks?
Managing Director, Head of Syndications and Structuring
Managing Director, Head of CEEMEA Loan Origination
Director, Loan Capital Markets