- Market landscape update: Who is lending? Who is borrowing? On what price and on what terms?
- Change is a coming but what is the impact: How does a transition away from LIBOR impact borrowers and lenders?
- Syndicated loans and ESG: Is there sufficient benefit to borrowers for ESG to become a driver of loan growth?
- How is ESG and sustainable finance being incorporated into loan desks?
- Classic syndication vs. club deals: Is the market turning away from the underwrite-to-distribute model?
Head of Syndicated Lending & Structuring
Managing Director, Head of Syndications and Structuring
Director for Corporate Finance & IR