- Demand > supply: Can banks bridge the gap between borrower demands for better pricing and longer tenor versus a backdrop of light pipeline of projects and deals?
- Can banks keep apace as competition amongst lenders heats up?
- Wall-to-wall refinancing: How big is the pipeline? How to negotiate and renegotiate terms and conditions in the current market
- How can the loan market support companies with lower ratings access FX in the current environment?
- Sustainability loans: Do borrowers understand their benefits?
Managing Director, Head of Loan Syndicate & Distribution
Managing Director, Co-Head of Corporate Origination, Loan Capital Markets, EMEA
Managing Director, Head of CEEMEA Loans & Leveraged Finance
Deputy CEO, Head of Global Capital Markets & Loan Syndications
Head of Corporate Finance and Investment Banking