Subscribe for access:
- What are the opportunities for the debenture and local bank markets to finance larger scale infrastructure projects now that BNDES’ has lowered its funding target?
- Driving public and private investment to finance infrastructure projects: Which players are taking advantage of the market opening up?
- Which DFIs are stepping up to finance this gap? How does their price of funding and tenor compare to other market players?
- Where does digital infrastructure fit into the bigger picture? Who are the key players financing this nascent market?
- Debentures, FIDCs, local bank and DFIs: Which financing combinations are favoured by banks and investors?
- International vs. local market, USD vs. BRL, bonds vs. loans: Where do banks and project sponsors see most appetite for infrastructure investment in 2022?