Subscribe for access:
- What are the opportunities for the debenture and local bank markets to finance larger scale infrastructure projects now that BNDES’ has lowered its funding target?
- Driving public and private investment to finance infrastructure projects: Which players are taking advantage of the market opening up?
- Which DFIs are stepping up to finance this gap? How does their price of funding and tenor compare to other market players?
- Where does digital infrastructure fit into the bigger picture? Who are the key players financing this nascent market?
- Debentures, FIDCs, local bank and DFIs: Which financing combinations are favoured by banks and investors?
- International vs. local market, USD vs. BRL, bonds vs. loans: Where do banks and project sponsors see most appetite for infrastructure investment in 2022?
Vice President, Senior Analyst, Project Finance and Infrastructure Group
Head of Specialised Finance
Operating Partner Latin America
Head: Sanitation, Transport and Logistics, Department of Infrastructure and Road Concessions
Senior Investment Officer, Infrastructure