Subscribe for access:
- To what extent can global climate change policies be applied to Brazil? How achievable is the transition and net zero by 2050?
- What is driving the investor sentiment to be part of “green” deals in Brazil? Where do the E, S and/or G factors rank in investors’ criteria vs deal price?
- Is there a greenium for pricing SDG and sustainably linked deals? Is this hampering the development of the ESG market in Brazil?
- Are the proposed tax incentives in the agribusiness and infrastructure sectors creating an ESG bubble in the Brazilian local market? Will this burst? If so, when?
- How can commodity-based companies prepare themselves for the “green transition”?
Head of Latin America DCM Origination
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Managing Director, Debt Syndicate
Head of Client Solutions and Sustainability Americas
Head of EM Sovereign Credit