Subscribe for access:
- What are the opportunities for local pension funds and BRL dominated investors under the proposed FIAGRO legislation? How could these new pools of capital be deployed?
- How could previously untapped liquidity help pension funds to better reconcile assets and liabilities and create a more diverse local bond market?
- In what way can (reais issued) IPOs fuel movement of money into the local capital markets?
- What are the next steps for HY securities and debentures to be used as vehicles to deepen the local bonds and/or loans markets?
- How are Brazilian banks and fintechs partnering to diversify the local capital markets and reach unbanked areas of the economy?
Chief Financial Officer
Managing Director - Head of Brazil
Managing Director, Head of DCM and Structured Debt