Subscribe for access:
- What impact will low global and Selic interest rates have on market access to liquidity in Q4 2021? Who can borrow, and for how long?
- Assessing cost of funding post-pandemic: Are low credit spreads tightening pricing for both IG and HY issuers?
- IG vs HY: How much value do banks and investors place on a company’s creditworthiness when pricing a deal?
- Are HY issuers being priced out of dollar denominated, longer tenor deals? If so, how and why?
- Bonds vs. loans, BRL vs USD: Where are international banks seeing more appetite for debt and in which currency?
Managing Director, Head of Loan Syndications, Americas
Managing Director, Head of Latin America Debt Capital Markets
Senior Director, Corporates
Chief Financial Officer