Subscribe for access:
- Mini-perm funding vs. long tenors: What structures are available to finance transport projects during a pandemic?
- To what extent are project sponsors and international banks expected to access the capital markets to fund the region’s 4 and 5G programmes?
- Toll roads versus airport concessions: Where do investors and project sponsors see most potential for investment in 2021/22?
- Which sanitation projects are coming to fruition this year, and how will they be financed?
- What criteria do international banks focus on when selecting a social infrastructure project to finance? Where do use of proceeds rank on the scale?
- Hospital and educational infrastructure: Are they specific sectors which have gained more traction to be financed as a result of COVID-19?
- Lima Airport expansion: Updates and next steps
Managing Director & Head of Project & Structured Finance, Latin America
Vice Present and Head of Finance
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President, New Business Development