Subscribe for access:
- Where do investors see value in the Turkish credit markets? Who can access the market and at what price?
- How can/have corporates successfully issued despite the challenging economic backdrop and pressure on ratings?
- Ratings landscape and regulations on foreign currency: What are the obstacles for bank issuers to access the markets?
- Can Turkey’s project sponsors sell bonds to international investors to refinance their project finance loans?
- Out with the old and in with the new (benchmarks): How has a changed macroeconomic landscape trickled down into pricing, spread, duration? What does the new normal for Turkish issuers look like?
Head of MENA Debt Capital Markets
Managing Director, Financial Sector
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Director, Head of EMEA Industrials
Group Chief Financial Officer
Deputy Country Director