Subscribe for access:
- To price-in flex or not to price-in: How are banks’ structuring and pricing loans?
- Corporate borrower expectations on providing collateral, structuring and pricing: How can the gap between borrower and lender expectations be bridged?
- What are banks’ approach to risk and supporting corporates? How has COVID-19 changed the priorities of lenders?
- What is the appetite to lend sector-by-sector? How much capacity do regional banks have? How much credit is available for mid-market borrowers?
- How are loans being priced? How much is DCM pricing being used as a benchmark/barometer? How will the interplay between loans and DCM play-out in the new normal post-COVID-19?
Managing Director, Head of CEEMEA Loans & Leveraged Finance
Managing Director, Head of Origination, Syndications, Debt Capital Markets – Loans & Bonds
Managing Director, Co-Head of Corporate Origination, Loan Capital Markets, EMEA
Head of Emerging Markets, Financial Institutions & Benelux - Loan Capital Markets EMEA
Managing Director, Head of Loan Syndicate & Distribution
Head of Debt Capital Markets