Subscribe for access:
- Where and what are the opportunities for GCC companies on the African continent? What sectors are attracting investment appetite? How can lenders and companies take advantage of opportunities in these markets?
- Accessing government support: How are private players working with African states to access new markets and opportunities?
- Capitalising on trade flows: How can banks and companies work with African DFIs to leverage off trade activity between Africa and the GCC?
- Assessing GCC-Africa capital flows: How can African banks work with Middle Eastern and international lenders to facilitate market entry and increase inter-regional lending activity?
- Mitigating risk in a context of political instability: What credit insurance products are available for banks and companies looking to invest in Africa?
Head of Corporate and Institutional Banking
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Manager, Acquisitions & Project Finance
Director, Loans & Syndications
Head of Financial Risk & Treasury Projects