Subscribe for access:
- Market volatility and credit ratings: How is uncertainty being priced into African bonds?
- How are investors hedging their exposure to downgrades across the continent?
- How has the US presidential campaign and upcoming election impacted the way investors view Africa credit?
- AfCFTA: How do investors view the Africa Free Trade Agreement as a vehicle to stimulate post-COVID growth between economies? Does it affect how they price differently across the continent?
- Where do investors see opportunities for African credit as we head into 2021?
Fund Manager, Emerging Markets Fixed Income
Portfolio Manager, EM Distressed
Head: Syndicate Africa, Debt Capital Markets
Head of CEE & Africa Debt Capital Markets
Head of Syndications
Co-Head of South Africa & Africa Fixed Income