Subscribe for access:
- Assessing local market liquidity: How do regional banks’ offering of favourable pricing and tenor vary across the region?
- To what extent can local markets withstand ongoing volatility?
- Longer tenors vs. liquidity flow vs. need to diversify lending base: What challenges are syndication teams facing with regards to size, pricing and structure of deals?
- How can banks weather the slowdown in syndicated loan activity across the continent?
- How are volatile liquidity levels impacting lenders’ approach to offering new structures to new borrowers?
- Preparing for a transition away from LIBOR: What should bankers look out for in the fallback language of legal agreements? How does this affect loan structure going forward?
Managing Director, Co-Head of Corporate Origination, Loan Capital Markets, EMEA
Head: Syndications and Distributions,
Head: Distribution and Loan Syndication - International
Managing Director, Head of Syndication/Distribution - Energy & Natural Resources
Senior Director - Origination, Investment Banking