Subscribe for access:
What are the fiscal benefits to incorporate ESG into conventional (non-renewable, social or environmental) projects? What criteria are investors using to rate, validate and invest into green and sustainable projects?
- How does the spectrum of green finance criteria vary (by sector and/or country) across the region?
- What methodologies are investors using to assess whether or not to invest in sustainable projects?
- Importance of robust governance structures and achievable sustainability metrics: How to encourage corporates and developers to meet investors’ criteria
- Social bonds to finance social infrastructure: How are ESG metrics being incorporated into healthcare infrastructure projects
- Access to competitive pricing and favourable tenors: Do the benefits of going green outweigh the additional work required?
- How do traditionally brown industries like oil & gas start thinking about more sustainable financing structures? What (if any) are the fiscal benefits for them?
Head of Environmental, Social and Governance
Head of Latin America (ex-Brazil)
Operating Partner Latin America
Executive Director, Structured Finance
Head of Sustainable Finance, Americas,