Subscribe for access:
How to successfully structure deals for sponsors and private investors to develop projects in North and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Demand and supply: How big is the pipeline of projects across Africa? How much financing is required? What is the appetite of investors for African projects?
- What size and scale does a project need to have to attract project financing? Where are the best opportunities found?
- Adapting African project finance for international project developers? Or transferring MENA project finance structures to develop African projects?
- Can GCC developers get comfortable with local PF structures in Africa?
- Political risk – does it continue to be the biggest source of risk to project financing in Africa? How do sponsors and developers get comfortable with it?
- What are the different risk appetites and policy pressures of ECAs, DFIs and commercial lenders? How can PRI cover mitigate these risks?
Managing Director, Middle East, North Africa and Turkey
United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)