Subscribe for access:
How to structure social infrastructure projects to attract public and private sector money into deals
- What are the upcoming social infrastructure projects? What are the opportunities for private sector participation?
- Success of the PPP model in the utilities sector: What best practice can be applied to social infrastructure projects?
- What do procurers need to do to streamline and successfully execute PPP frameworks?
- What are the challenges for international investors assessing regional projects away from the power and water sector?
- What is an agreeable and efficient allocation of risk between private and public investors?
Global Lead, Infrastructure & Capital Projects
Group Head – Principal Investment
Director of Investments & Business Developments
Chief Executive Officer - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia