Subscribe for access:
To what extent are “E”, “S” and/or “G” acting as markers to attract more FDI into Africa? What criteria are investors looking at?
- E vs. S. vs G: How much importance are investors placing on each of the three ESG criterion when looking at Africa?
- What do investors need to see from African borrowers with regards to ESG-compliance to commit to green-based projects?
- How will investors consider institutions with lower scores and/or nascent ESG frameworks? How does investment appetite vary for green vs. brown?
- To what extent are African institutions using ESG as a way to attract more FDI into the continent?
- Understanding impact investing as a tool to increase FDI into Africa: What is the role of impact investing in Africa? And how far along are African funds?
- What more needs to be done to showcase impact investing as a viable option for institutional investors?
Director of ESG
Head: Sustainable Finance Solutions
Head of Fixed Income
Associate Vice President, Investments