Subscribe for access:
Understanding the spectrum of “green”: What assessment and reporting metrics are available to borrowers and issuers? (presentation)
- Fifty shades of green: What does the spectrum of green look like?
- What methods are most effective in tracking how transactions match up to sustainable finance and ESG metrics?
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) reporting: Why reporting on climate risk is becoming more important
- How to build in TCFD as part of your business’s wider ESG strategy
- To what extent can ESG assessment and reporting criteria be standardised across the continent?
- Does standardisation limit access to sustainable finance for high yield African players?