- Can you give us a sense of the outlook for Argentina’s aviation sector in 2017?
- What are some of the major strategic initiatives in place at Aerolineas Argentinas over the next year?
- Fleet modernisation seems to be a huge theme at the airline as of late. Can you share some insight into the company’s plans in this regard, and how they will be financed?
- We saw the recent loan agreement between GE Capital Aviation Services and Aerolineas Argentinas. Should we expect a greater role for non-bank financial institutions in aviation in the years to come?
- How does Aerolineas Argentinas pick its relationship banks?
- What role does the capital markets play in the company’s overall funding strategy?
- Since the international capital markets were reopened in April this year, has there been any readjustment in the company’s funding strategy?