In this video you can hear all the advice he offers to a CFO looking to tap the Mexican bond or loan markets.
We asked Juan Pablo:
- What are some of the major strategic initiatives on the horizon at Pemex?
- Oil price volatility has been a major talking point in 2016. How has oil price volatility impacted PEMEX’s capital markets strategy and risk management policies?
- PEMEX has continued to be very active in the capital markets in 2016, issuing a jumbo deal last week as well as issuing in several different currencies. When considering which markets to tap – bonds, loans, and different currencies – what are the key criteria by which you decide to target a certain pool of liquidity?
- If you could pick-out 2 reasons to be optimistic about 2017, what would they be?
- And what about the 2 things CFOs should be cautious about in 2017?