- What is the outlook for the Argentine economy as we head into 2017? What kind of opportunities and challenges are you seeing on the horizon?
- What do investors need to see in order to maintain their confidence in Argentina’s markets?
- How has HSBC’s strategy in Argentina evolved over the past year?
- We’ve seen quite an evolution in Argentina’s capital markets this year. Following the landmark sovereign deal, what else needed to happen in your view so that the markets would open up?
- Argentina’s debt capital markets have been on fire since the landmark sovereign transaction earlier this year, and HSBC has participated in that as well as other key deals since. What were some of the standout deals in the Argentine market this year?
- What have been some of the highlights for both you and the bank this year?