We asked Eduardo:
- 2016 has been a tough year for Latin America, but what have been some of your highlights of the year?
- Talk of interest rate rises have been going on for close to 5 years now. Will rates rise in 2017? Where will they rise? How will rate rises transpire across the globe? When will companies start to notice an impact?
- Oil has been a key theme of the past 12 months. How much is the lower oil price impacting Latin American economies and companies?
- If you could pick-out 3 reasons to be optimistic about Latin America in 2017, what would they be?
- What about the 3 things that would make you cautious on the region for 2017?